St. Paul Museum
10 W. Seventh St., St. Paul, MN 55102
Sunday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Open Mondays through Labor Day: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve.
Ages 1-101: $12.95
Museum Members: Free
Children Under Age 1: Free
- Socks: Required in The Scramble
- Getting Wet: Kids might get wet in ForcesForces at Play and Sprouts
- Food: New cafe with coffee bar (members save 10 percent)
- Personal Items: No lockers available until fall
- Quieter Times: Nice weather days; afternoons; no group Tuesdays
Map & Parking
New Spring Hours
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Thursday – Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 12 – 4 p.m.
Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve.
Ages 1-101: $5.50
Museum members: Free
Children under age 1: Free
Sign up for our Museum Newsletter chock full of special event information, offers and discounts.